VISITING FELLOW IN DERMATOLOGIC LASER SURGERY
Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine
Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital
The Ramathibodi Skin Laser Center provides consultations and treatments for different surgical and cosmetic dermatologic procedures ranging from chemical peels, Botulinum toxin and skin filler injections, sclerotherapy to laser and light treatments. During the course you will experience use of various lasers; including: CO2, pulsed dye laser, Q-switched Nd:YAG, long pulsed Nd:YAG laser, ablative laser resufacing, fractional ablative and non ablative resurfacing, intense pulse light systems and radiofrequency treatments for various skin conditions both cosmetic and non-cosmetic, pigmented and vascular lesions, and rejuvenation. Other dermatologic surgical procedures including skin biopsy, excisions, Mohs micrographic surgery, skin grafts, acne scar surgery, subcision and nail surgery will also be examined in the course.
- A dermatologist with basic knowledge of dermatologic conditions and skin diseases; who have at least 10 months of training in general dermatology from accredited institutions.
- Communicative level of English (for non-native speaker).
3. Opening for Application
- 2 – 4 participants/period
- Training program is open on the first or Third week of every month except APRIL.
- Applicants may download application form at http://www.ramalaser.com/Application_Form_Dermatologic_Laser_surgery_2013.doc
4. Documents needed
- Recent passport-sized photo
- Two letters of recommendation/endorsement from your medical school/working institution
- Curriculum Vitae
- Evidence of dermatological certificate/graduate diploma
- Evidence of English Proficiency Score (for non-native speaker)
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Evidence of health/medical insurance (in case of having been accepted)
- Copy of Education Visa (in case of having been accepted)
5. Tuition fee
- International participants = 2,000 USD per month / 1,200 USD for two weeks
Payment method: by electronic transfer to the bank account (detail is in the application form). A copy of payment evidence must be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to submit all required documentation no. 1-8 in “Documents needed” may lead to delays in processing, and, in some cases, postponement or cancellation of the prospective elective program.
**International students require a Non-Immigrant Education Visa (category ED) to study in Thailand.
Applications should be made at any Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate well before departing for Thailand.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
International Relations Section
Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
270 Rama VI Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 THAILAND
Tel: +66 2 201 2763-4
Fax: +66 2 201 2763 Email: email@example.com