- Providing consultation, diagnostic suggestions and treatments for patients with toxicity from drugs or chemicals.
- Providing medical services on information of drug use, directions of treatment, effects of pharmaceutical agents, drug adjustments, drug reactions as well as symptoms from side-effects.
- Providing information of chemical substances related to occupational health and environment.
- Providing medical treatment and allowing referral hospitals for severely poisoned patients or patients with other complications and need of antidote treatment.
- Providing service on laboratory analysis for toxic or heavy metallic substances including monitoring drug levels in the blood.
- Providing consultations via telephone, fax, letter and the Internet throughout 24 hours.
- Providing the service of data searches from the existing database.
- Providing information written in Thai on toxicology and pharmacology via the Center's homepage.
- Providing the stockpile of antidotes for treatment of poisoned patients.