Balanced scorecard, Supplies Section, 2015-2019
· Obtaining quality and appropriate supplies which are timely
· Being more satisfied with provided services.
· Using the system of central procurement;
· Bargaining for lower prices in procurement process;
· Reusing supplies within the faculty;
· Setting standard pricing for price comparison in procurement;
· Cost-saving management of supplies.
· Developing a selection system of quality supplies/ seller assessment;
· Improving operating procedure in accordance with W1;
· Introducing the operating procedure to committee members;
· Applying quality assessment system to supplies system;
· Capacity building and moral boosting of personnel;
· Creating a PA and implementing evaluation;
· Enhancing the efficiency of SAP/B1.
Learning and Growth
· Developing personnel in accordance with the Competency Model;
· Creating an awareness in personnel of Standard Operating Procedure;
· Increasing communication efficiency within and without the
Accuracy, speed, transparency,
For faculty sustainability.